When selling on the internet strong Calls to Action (CTAs) are often the difference between selling a lot and complete failure. Sometimes this can feel like a dark art, known only to the initiated few. However, by following just a few proven principles, you too could be well on your way to internet riches in your business.
Here are some tips from Entrepreneur.com :
- Spell out the benefit in your Call to Action
- Make sure to write in the first person
- Create urgency
- Keep it short and to the point
- Make it the most visible feature on your landing page
- Place it as near to the top of the page as possible
- Pay attention to the size and colour of your call to action
- Pay attention the format of your call to action (ie button or link)
- Make sure to repeat your call to action as often as needed
- Test and refine continuously
Read the full article at: Entrepreneur.com
Online marketing guru Neil Patel explains:
Before you go...do you think anyone else might enjoy this content ?