With many Americans venturing into the YouEconomy—as freelancers, one-man shops, consultants, dog walkers, you name it—one major challenge they face is to make a name for themselves. If you’re one of these solopreneurs, you are marketing you, which is critical to building your brand.
1. In the YouEconomy, your brand needs to be authentic to who you are
2. Work very hard to ensure your message is consistently and clearly reinforcing the brand in all of your communications
As a solopreneur the brand is you. Pull out all the stops to extend your influence in the marketplace.
Get the full story: SUCCESS: 5 Ways to Make a Name for Yourself in the YouEconomy
Latest posts by impellium (see all)
- Prepare Your Mind for Prosperity: 10 Ways to Think Like a Winner - January 21, 2019
- What Successful Marketers Know That You Don’t - October 26, 2018
- How SMART Goal Setting Makes Lasting Changes in Your Life - October 22, 2018