In the last few years, content marketing has become the marketing approach that all the cool kids are supposed to be doing.
Coca-Cola is doing it, IKEA is doing it, Copyblogger has been doing and talking about it for more than 10 years now. So it’s a no-brainer, right?
Except, uhhhh, what is it exactly, again?
Even as the “think pieces” pile up, the term content marketing remains frustratingly vague.
So here’s my definition. I’d say that content marketing is communicating with potential customers in a way that:
- An audience actually enjoys paying attention to, and that
- Demonstrates to that audience that you would be a good person to do business with.
Read the full story at Copyblogger.com
Latest posts by impellium (see all)
- What Successful Marketers Know That You Don’t - October 26, 2018
- When You’re Stuck In Life… - October 24, 2018
- How SMART Goal Setting Makes Lasting Changes in Your Life - October 22, 2018