Spread the love
Ummm…. No. Not even close.
Consider these stats:
- Messages are five times more likely to be read via email than on Facebook. -Radicati
- Email acquires 40 times more new customers than Twitter or Facebook -McKinsey
- Your content will be shared with your email followers three times more than any other visitors. -QuickSprout
- 92% of all adults online use email, and 61% use it on any given day. –Pew Research
- Targeted and segmented emails account for generating 58% of all revenues. –DMA
Email open rates are highest when a company sends two emails monthly. –Database Marketing Institute
Read more here:
Impellium is an online media company focussed on personal and business growth strategies for home business owners and lifestyle entrepreneurs.
Latest posts by impellium (see all)
- Don’t Buy Until You’re Ready to APPLY - June 26, 2019
- 8 Social Media Tips for Small Businesses - June 25, 2019
- 4 Wealthy Mindset Tips To Attract More Wealth And Success - June 24, 2019