If you want to be a leader who attracts quality people, the key is to become a person of quality yourself. Leadership is the ability to attract someone to the gifts, skills and opportunities you offer as an owner, as a manager, as a parent. Jim Rohn calls leadership the great challenge of life.
1. Learn to be strong but not impolite.
2. Learn to be kind but not weak.
3. Learn to be bold but not a bully.
4. Learn to be humble but not timid.
5. Learn to be proud but not arrogant.
6. Learn to develop humor without folly.
7. Learn to deal in realities.
John C Maxwell - Transformational LeadershipA Must Watch For All Leaders John Maxwell wisdom, knowledge and passion for leadership never gets old! John C Maxwell - Transformational Leadership John C Maxwell - Transformat...