In an instant gratification and on-demand economy, what are the core habits that will actually produce results ? Surprisingly perhaps, many of these habits do actually involve hard work and commitment.
When it comes to making money, certain good habits push us forward while some bad habits deter us from getting rich or even making any semblance of serious money.
1. Focus on adding more value
2. Wake up early, make full use of your day
3. Exercise your body, not just your mind
4. Set goals daily
5. Manage your time effectively
6. Make some time for networking
7. Flex your mental muscles
8. Eat healthy
9. Re-invest your profits
10. Practice mindfulness
11. Work with a mentor
12. Donate your time
Read the full story at: entrepreneur.com