How long does it take to develop a new habit? The time period can range from a single second to several years. The speed of new habit pattern development is largely determined by the intensity of the emotion that accompanies the decision to begin acting in a particular way.
High Performance and Personal Development coach Brian Tracy outlines this simple, proven methodology towards developing the habits you want to incorporate into your life.
1. Decide to make a change
2. Expect stumbling blocks and have contingencies to work through them
3. Make yourself accountable to others
4. Visualize the desirable outcome
5. Create an affirmation to support the desired outcome
6. Persist through the stumbling blocks
7. Give yourself rewards for the small victories
Read full story at: entrepreneur.com
— Tori Schless (@VSchless) December 28, 2017
In order to ensure future success, adopt world-class habits and master them daily. https://t.co/jHOVDp9eUV
— Entrepreneur (@Entrepreneur) December 28, 2017