We create our own world through our thoughts and reinforced beliefs. Somehow, we specifically look for opportunities that confirm our existing beliefs, and create our own self fulfilling prophecy.
Most people want certain things in life, – a nice home, a comfortable bank account, loving relationships, or a rewarding career. They wish that life was better, or that they had more, or that things somehow were different. They might even know the steps they need to take to get there – but what stops them? It’s the negative images you have about yourself or the effects of toxic experiences that you haven’t processed yet.
There are intelligent ways of transforming our minds and circumstances, without fighting against our own nature.
So what if, instead of using willpower as the engine to power your success, you simply let go of your limiting beliefs and change the images you hold about yourself. As long as you keep complaining about your present circumstances, your mind will focus on it.
Jack goes on to talk about:
- The use of affirmations
- Leaning into our goals and objectives, and
- Most importantly, taking action
Read full story at: jackcanfield.com
Latest posts by impellium (see all)
- Prepare Your Mind for Prosperity: 10 Ways to Think Like a Winner - January 21, 2019
- What Successful Marketers Know That You Don’t - October 26, 2018
- How SMART Goal Setting Makes Lasting Changes in Your Life - October 22, 2018